Time & Location
Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
About the event
Managing end to end Credit Underwriting for Large Ticket Alliance Business & presenting it to Credit Committee .Undertake Due Diligence .Responsible for portfolio quality which would include calibration / formulation of Credit underwriting process & policies. The role with report directly to Head of Credit.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Plan Credit Underwriting vision & outlook.
- Create credit and underwriting policies & processes, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting models.
- Conduct portfolio study of the outstanding advances portfolio, Lead credit tightening initiatives to keep delinquencies under control while maintaining a balanced view of business profitability across various products and geographies.
- Develop and maintain credit risk strategy and policy by continuous analysis of business and collection trends, risk assessment & mitigation thereof.
- Reviews credit policies with business goals while being up-to date on competition policies & practices.
- Prepare Risk & Credit Decks on monthly basis.
- Represent the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances.
- Aim to optimise Credit Risk management to facilitate the business- expansion plans
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Responsible for ensuring sound understanding of credit policy across all relevant levels.
- Product management: managing the product function, product design, portfolios & performance on branch and central level.
- Product knowledge at market level & market segmentation, is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer +91 9575220800