Time & Location
About the event
E-Commerce Manager Job Description:-
We are looking for a highly coordinated e-commerce manager to oversee the development and utility of our company's income-generating sites. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
To ensure success as an e-commerce manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-commerce manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:-
- Candidate will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department. Will handle decision-making for the website, online advertising, product placements social media accounts, and online advertising and also be responsible for research and development of online sales & marketing strategies.
- The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers. They will liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. They will also research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Oversee the entire e-commerce division and divide up employees on tasks.
- Planning for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize their resources.
- Liaise directly with upper management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:-
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer +91 9575220800